How Does Trademark Factory's Guarantee Work?
You already know that Trademark Factory is the only firm that offers trademark registration services with a 100% money-back guarantee.
Here's a short video that gives you the details of how this works.
If you found this video useful, subscribe to our YouTube channel. We post new content all the time!
If you have a brand you want to protect, let's get on a quick call to discuss your trademarking strategy.
I know I keep saying say that Trademark Factory® is the only firm where you can get your trademarks registered with 100% money back guarantee. So what exactly is that?
So when we do your free comprehensive trademark search, we will evaluate the chances of your trademarks being approved by the Trademarks Office. And when we do that, we would classify them into four categories, to give them four types of guarantee.
At the very top, there will be trademarks where we find absolutely nothing that in our opinion could cause a glitch with your trademark application. So this is 100%+ money-back guarantee.
Just below that, just a notch below that, there are trademarks where we see something but we don't think that it's serious enough to cause significant concern. Or we see that they may be an argument from the examiner, why the trademarks should not go through but we see that we’d have a much stronger argument why it should go through. So, it would get 100% money back.
Below that, there is a 50% money-back where we see some substantial problems with the application but we still think that it’s not hopeless and that it could go through and so we’re ready to invest the time to try to get it through. And if it doesn't go through, there is a 50% money-back.
And then, there’s 0% when we tell you, Don't waste your time, don’t waste your money, it's not gonna happen.
Now, do all of our packages get the money back? No. We only offer our money-back guarantee on the All-Inclusive package and the Ultimate package. We don't offer the money-back guarantee with I Feel Lucky package. And the way we explain it is, if your trademark application gets rejected by the Trademarks Office with the All-Inclusive package, then you will get an apology from us and a refund. With I Feel Lucky package, all you’re going to get back is the apology.
Now, there is a difference between what the guarantee covers with the All-Inclusive package and the Ultimate package. With the All-Inclusive package, you get covered all the way up to the approval stage, so once the Trademarks Office says they are happy with your trademark application, this is where the guarantee of the All-Inclusive packages stops. The Ultimate package also covers you against opposition proceedings. Oppositions happen very rarely, they happen in less than 1% of all applications. This is kind of a catastrophe scenario. But when it does happen, then it tends to be extremely expensive. So, the guarantee with the Ultimate package also covers you all the way up to registration. So if your trademark doesn't get registered either because the trademark office doesn't approve it or somebody opposed it and won the opposition, when you had the Ultimate package you get everything you paid us back.
The 100+% money-back guarantee covers not just our fees, but also covers the government fees. Everything you paid to the government to apply for your trademark if your trademark didn't go through, you’re going to get it back along with our fees.
The 100% money-back guarantee only covers our fees, so everything you paid us you get back, but the government fees going to stay with the government. By the way, with 100%+ guarantee, the government never refunds anything. So, if you get 100%+ percent guarantee and it doesn't go through so we gotta get government fees out of our own pocket.
Now with 50% money-back guarantee, it’s pretty obvious, you’re going to get 50% of what you paid us.
And with 0%, you get nothing back.
We often get a question, So if it's a 0% guarantee, what's the point of going with the All-Inclusive package compared to I Feel Lucky?. And the difference, of course, is that with All-Inclusive, we are still going to do all the work that’s required to at least try to argue with the Trademarks Examiner. And in some cases, it could go through: miracles happen all the time. We just are not in a suicidal business.
We want to make sure that we tell you exactly what we feel about the chances of your trademark getting through. So that's why we have 0% 50% 100% 100%+ money-back guarantee.
Disclaimer: Please note that this post and this video are not and are not intended as legal advice. Your situation may be different from the facts assumed in this post or video. Your reading this post or watching this video does not create a lawyer-client relationship between you and Trademark Factory International Inc., and you should not rely on this post or this video as the only source of information to make important decisions about your intellectual property.
See our answers to other frequently asked questions about trademarks or leave your comments below!
comments powered by Disqus
- Does My Trademark Need to Match My Company Name? ()
- What Is a Trademark? ()
- Can I Add More Products and Services to My Trademark Application After It Has Been Filed? ()
- Where Should I Register My Trademarks? (Deciding on Jurisdictions in Which to File Trademarks) ()
- What Is Conventional Priority? ()
- Can I Change the Trademark Itself After My Trademark Application has been Filed? ()
- How Long Does It Take to Register a Trademark? ()
- Can I Trademark Dictionary Words? ()
- Can I Trademark the Same Brand for Different Products or Services? ()
- Do All Countries Protect Unregistered Trademarks? (Common-Law Trademarks) ()
- Can I Trademark a Brand Before It Is Launched? (Intent-to-Use Trademarks) ()
- Is My Trademark Available? ()
- Should I Trademark My Startup's Brand? ()
- In Whose Name Should I Apply For My Trademark? ()
- Will the Trademarks Office Help Me Enforce My Trademarks? ()
- Should I Trademark a Logo Done On Fiverr? ()
- How Much Does It Cost to Register a Trademark? ()
- Should I Trademark My #Hashtags? ()
- Are There Annual Trademark Maintenance Fees? ()
- If I Register My Trademark, Does It Mean No One Can Use It? ()
- Four Things Most Commonly Trademarked (The Trademark Dance) ()
- What Are Nice Classes of Goods and Services ()
- Do I Have to Be an American Resident to File in the U.S.? ()
- How Are Service Marks Different From Trademarks? ()
- What Are Oppositions? ()
- 3 Most Important Benefits of Registering Trademarks ()
- Why Register a Trademark in Canada to Get a .CA Domain Name? ()
- What is Post-Allowance Statement / Declaration of Use? ()
- Am I Protected Between the Filing and the Registration of My Trademark? ()
- What Is Post-Registration Statement of Use? ()
- How to Use Trademarks to Create a Sense of Uniqueness for Your Business? ()
- What Goes Into a Trademark Application? ()
- What Happens If You Don't Respond to Correspondence from Trademarks Office in Time? ()
- What Makes a Brand Valuable? ()
- Is Registering a .COM Domain Name Enough to Secure Trademark Rights? ()
- Why Is It Important to Preserve Evidence of Use of My Trademarks? ()
- Do I Need an Agreement with My Logo Designer? ()
- Andrei Mincov's story ()
- What is Madrid Protocol? ()
- Trademark Factory Ultimate package ()
- What Are Official Marks in Canada? ()
- Trademark Factory I Feel Lucky package ()
- How Will a Trademark Examiner Examine My Trademark Application? ()
- Can You Trademark Book Titles? ()
- Trademark Factory All-Inclusive package ()
- Trademarks vs. Trade Names ()
- Look-Alike and Sound-Alike Trademarks ()
- Will the Trademark Examiner Check Other Applied For Trademarks? ()
- Trademarking Words in a Fancy Font? ()
- Will the Trademark Examiner Check Unregistered Trademarks? ()
- You Received an Office Action. Now What? ()
- How Long Is a Trademark Registration Good For? ()
- When Should I Trademark My Brand? ()
- Why is Google the Textbook Example of What Not to Do with Your Trademark? ()
- Should I Claim Color as a Feature of My Trademark ? ()
- What Is the Difference Between Trademarks and Patents? ()
- How Should I List Products and Services in My Trademark Application? ()
- What Is the Difference Between Trademarks and Copyright? ()
- When Should I Trademark My Logo? ()
- What Are the Two Main Reasons My Trademark Application Can Be Rejected? ()
- What Is the Trademarking Process? ()
- Can I Mention Someone Else's Trademark on My Website? ()
- What Is An Acceptable Specimen of Use? ()
- What Are Generic, Descriptive, Suggestive, Arbitrary, and Fanciful Trademarks? ()
- What Is UDRP Uniform Domain Name Resolution Policy? ()
- How Do I Trademark Product Names? ()
- When Am I Allowed to Put TM Next To My Brand? ()
- How Do I Trademark Service Names? ()
- What Are Word Marks, Design Marks, and Combined Marks? ()
- What Should I Know About Trademarking Slogans and Taglines? ()
- Should I Trademark My Name Or My Logo ()
- Adding Elements to My Trademark to Overcome Confusion or Descriptiveness ()
- Are Famous Trademarks Treated Differently From Regular Trademarks ()
- Received an Invoice For International Publication of Trademark ()
- What Should I Do If Somebody Infringes on My Trademark ()
- Do Trademarks Protect Their Foreign Equivalents ()
- What Should I Do If Somebody Accuses Me of Infringing Their Trademark? ()
- Asian Domain Name Scam ()
- What Are Two Biggest Branding Mistakes? ()
- Are Dead Trademarks a Problem? ()
- What Is The Difference Between a TM and an R in a Circle Symbols ()
- What Does Using a Trademark Mean? ()
- How Do I Choose a Great Brand for my Business, Product, or Service ? ()
- What Is Weekly Confusion Watch Service? ()
- Supplemental Register ()
- What Are Ornamental Trademarks? ()
- What Happens If I Don't Renew My Trademark In Time? ()
- What Does Confusingly Similar Mean? ()
- What Is a Trademark Assignment Agreement? ()
- What Does Date of First Use Mean? ()
- What Is a License Agreement? ()
- Why Is Search So Important? ()
- What Are Incontestable Trademarks? ()
- How Do I Check the Current Status of my Trademark Application? ()
- Important Amendments to Canada's Trademark Law ()
- How To Trademark a Name and Logo ()
- Trademarking Strategies For Life And Business Coaches ()
- How Do I Cancel Someone Else's Trademarks? ()
- Why Do Celebrities Trademark Their Catchphrases? ()
- How George Clooney Made $1 Billion Using Trademarks? ()
- Misspellings and Other Changes to Get Around Someone Else's Trademark ()
- How To Protect Your Brand On Amazon? ()
- Dividing a USPTO Trademark Application ()
- 5 Movies with Unbelievable Scenes about Trademarks and Intellectual Property ()
- Trademark Factory's New & Improved I Feel Lucky Package ()
- The Dumbest Advice About Trademarks You Could Ever Give ()
- 5 Things You Should Never Say About Your Brand ()
- Trademarks vs Domain Names ()
- What's Your Brand Worth? ()
- 3 Y's Of Protecting Your Brand ()
- Matrix of Success 2 Things a Business Needs for Success ()
- How Coca Cola Trademarked Their Brand ()
- Trademarks: Certainty vs. Commitment ()